Tuesday 16 April 2013

Perfect Morning

It was a perfect morning earlier. Pouring with rain outside, roaring fire inside. The wife was upstairs sewing while I got on with painting. Just finishing off the Governors bodyguard for this weekends big game. All lovely Empress SCW figures. I was listening to one of the UNIT audio dramas while painting. Really took the old mind off the job and I just whizzed through the unit. The figures are presently dipped and are gently drying on the window ledge.
Now it is time for a cup of tea and a couple of episodes of the " Borgias ".

2 comments:

  1. Let's see some piccies of the figures Mike...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alan,
    I will post some pics in the morn. They are a bit shiny at the moment. Although I maybe painted them a bit quickly I am quite pleased by the new figures. The original guard were repainted SCW figures.

    ReplyDelete