Friday 21 January 2011

Peter Pig Bulgarian Infantry


Last night I finished a test base of the Peter Pig Russian inf painted as Bulgarians. I painted them in the tobacco brown uniform. I also tried to give the illusion that he was wearing Opanci shoes and leggings. I'm not sure if it really worked and I am maybe just as well giving them boots. I quite like the figures and think they will look good in big units. They also do Cavalry and artillery crews that would fit in. But the Russian Maxim is the wrong version. It is the one with the gun shield which the Bulgarians didn't use as far as I know.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice I think the Peter Pig Russians look the part. I received my Eureka Bulgarians last week and hope to paint a few and get them on my blog shortly. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete