Friday 14 January 2011

Eurekaka!

About 5 or so years ago I approached Nic of Eureka miniatures with the idea of adding Greeks to his small Balkan range. The plan was simple enough if I covered some of the costs Nic would produce the range and I would get my investment back in figures. And that is more or less how it worked. The development time was about a year. There were plenty of mails to and fro checking uniform details and discussing possible poses. My problem was that I wanted all the possible troop types which can getexpensive. Nic convinced me that we should have more than 1 pose for each type and I am now glad he did. Anyway shortly after an eye watering credit card bill I received a large box from Australia. Finally here was my Greek army as I had always imagined it. The figures are lovely slim figures with fine detail and incredible faces. Every time I get some out to paint I find something new to admire. I just wish there wasn't quite so many of them.

3 comments:

  1. Will these be available to the public on the web page? would love some 15mm Greeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi they should be available now they just aren't on the site yet. Just send them a mail.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want I can send you some samples
    contact me at mcewanmikeAThotmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete