Sunday 10 November 2013

Kirrie

Just back on this mornings ferry from Kirrie. It was great seeing some of my old mates especially those that have emigrated back to the mainland. I got some nice dodgy 70s Tattoo flashes from Kevin and a fantastic man hug from Big Mark. It was like the 3 musketeers reunited for one last mission. Shame my visit was so short as had to do the Xmas shopping. As for games there was Colin, Bill and Hugh with a nice looking Chaco war game and an interesting Cold war Russian invasion game. That featured the battle for Trafalgar square. Very inspiring in a 1979 way.

Mike

2 comments:

  1. Any pictures of the Trafalgar game,sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, yet again I have proven to be a useless photographer. I will see if I can find one online and post a link.

    ReplyDelete